Since the winter term 2020/21 there are new examination for the degree programme Electrical Engineering and Information Technology. You can find the examination regulations of your degree programme on the following site: POs und Dokumente.
When changing the examination regulations, the test performances are credited on the basis of the respective tables and the resolution 89-5 of the audit committee of 23 September 2020.
Resolution 89-5 of 23 September 2020 – Changing to the examination regulations 2020
When changing to the examination regulation 2020, exams that have already been taken are credited as follows:
- All examination attempts are recognised (irrespective of the result).
- All deregistrations, sick notes, withdrawals, and cancellations of examination attempts are transferred.
Below you find the tables with the recognition rules for the respective degree programmes.
- Possible as of now: familiarising yourself with the recognition rules for PO 2020 and the application documents. Below the respective degree proframmes, you find a model of the 3-part-application (application form + 2 attachments). Attachment 1 covers the automatic crediting of the applicant's exams, attachment 2 is used by the applicant for the voluntary crediting of exams.
- Possible in the time period below (see deadlines): Filling out attachment 2 of the application (separate document among the degree programmes) and sending it as a signed and scanned PDF file via your own RUB mail account to email@example.com. Please also state your degree programme, your name, and your immatriculation number.
- The faculty checks attachment 2 and the existing exam results and then sends you under reservation attachment 1 together with the application form for changing examination regulations via email. Please note that this process takes some time.
- Possible in the time period below (see deadlines): Checking the results of attachment 1, familiarising yourself with the examination regulations. Die Resultate von Anlage 1 zur Kenntnis nehmen, sich mit der PO und deren Regularien vertraut machen. Sending the application form as a signed and scanned PDF file via your own RUB mail account to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as the change of examination regulations is to be completed. In the email, please also state your degree programme, your name, and your immatriculation number. The email has to be sent within the deadlines. With sending the email, the application to change examiniation regulations is officially filed and cannot be reversed.
- The examination office sends you an email to your RUB mail address with a confirmation that your application has been approved.
Note: Please only send us the filled out attachment 2 when all examination results have been entered (except for theses).
Degree programmes Electrical Engineering and Information Technology:
Winter semester 2023/24: 01.10. – 15.11.2023
from summer semester 2024: deadlines are announced at a later date.
Please note that the examination regulation PO13 of the master's programme ETIT expired by the end of winter term 2022/23. Students studying under PO13 thus have to change the examination regulations if they still want to take exams.