You will learn and research in state-of-the-art laboratories, lecture halls and computer rooms, benefit from our faculty's cutting-edge international research and interdisciplinary industry contacts and have access to a wide range of advice and information. We also support you in planning your career after graduation with career events and good contacts to our graduates.
- Excellent support during your studies
- Bachelor's and Master's theses in cooperation with companies
- Industrial internships and working student positions possible
- Opportunities to work directly as a student assistant at the chair
- Orientation offers for career planning
What is electrical engineering and information technology? What do engineers do? What requirements do I need to study? Can I get a glance of it beforehand? Here you will find orientation offers and all the information you need.