Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Informationtechnology
Analog Integrated Circuit
Postbox ID 37
(+49)(0)234 / 32 - 23130
(+49)(0)234 / 32 - 14168
- Studies of electrical engineering at the University of Dortmund
- Research assistant at the microelectronics department of the University of Dortmund
- Doctorate in the field of 'Computer-aided, yield-oriented design of analog VLSI components'.
- Senior engineer at the Department of Devices in Electrical Engineering at the University of Dortmund
- 2001 Habilitation, University of Dortmund, Venia legendi for "Computer-aided design for integrated circuits
- From 1999-2003 Technology Consultant / Senior Staff Engineer Radio Frequency ICs at Infineon Technologies AG in the area of product development for 'DECT/Bluetooth/WLAN BiCMOS-Transceiver'.
- Since Oct. 2003 Head of the Circuit Technology Department at the Ruhr-University Bochum